Wednesday, November 14, 2018

The Clerk of Courts' Office Makes NO Attempts to Collect Debts

by Telephone or E-Mail.

All Official Business from the Clerk of Courts' Office is Conducted via mail.  

The Clerk of Courts' offices are CLOSED on all major holidays

Jury Information
             Juror Line: 513-887-3550
  Juror Number Search
  Additional Juror Information
  Court Records



A lost or stolen passport must be reported to the Department of State immediately.  
To report a lost or stolen passport, a completed Form DS-64 must be mailed to the US. Department of State.  The Department of State will send you a letter of acknowledgement verifying that the passport was reported lost or stolen.  

A replacement will not be issued for a lost or stolen passport.  Application for a new passport may be submitted at any Clerk of Courts title office.  The letter of acknowledgement, along with all other necessary documents, must be presented.

Passport renewal applications are accepted by mail.  The following conditions apply:  

  • The traveler submits most recent U.S. Passport;
  • The traveler was at least 16 years of age when passport was issued;
  • The traveler's passport was issued within the past 15 years;
  • The traveler has the same name on the most recent passport, or the name changed by marriage or court order and the proper documentation is submitted to reflect your name change.

If the traveler meets these conditions, he or she must apply for a new passport.  

To apply for passport renewal, Form DS-82 must be completed and mailed to:

National Passport Processing Center
P.O. Box 90155
Philadelphia, PA 19190-0155

Along with the renewal application, the traveler must enclose the following:

  • Current U.S. Passport;
  • Marriage certificate or court order if the name has changed;
  • A check or money order for the $110.00 fee, payable to the U.S. Department of State for the two recent passport photographs;
  • The passport photographs must have been taken within the past six (6) months and must be 2x2 inches;
  • The images should measure between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head;
  • The photograph must be a clear frontal view with a white or off-white background;
  • Normal street attire should be worn in picture;
  • All eyeglasses, hats and other such items may not be worn in the picture.  

Normal processing time for a passport renewal may take up to eight (8) weeks if all documentation is in order.   An expedited passport may be requested by enclosing an additional $60.00 payable by a check or money order addressed to the U.S. Department of State.  Indicate clearly, "expedited" on the envelope.

For an additional $12.00 fee, we will take your photograph, but we do not assemble or mail the renewal application. 

To amend the information on a passport
, Form DS-5504 must be completed and mailed to the address below.  This form covers changes such as name changes and alterations to descriptive data.  If a name has changed, a marriage certificate, divorce decree, adoption decree or court order must be submitted along with Form DS-5504. 

No fee will be assessed unless an expedited passport is requested.   

National Passport Processing Center
P. O. Box 90107
Philadelphia, PA  19190-0107 

You may access the forms by going to our PASSPORT FORMS page.